Tracey's Berry Baked Oatmeal
A delicious baked oatmeal to make mornings better for busy families!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen) or berry of choice
- 8" x 8" baking dish
- measuring cups and spoons
- large bowl
- medium bowl
- mixing spoon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8" x 8" baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, chia seeds, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, milk, egg, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the oat mixture and stir to combine. Add the blueberries (or other berries) and stir again.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden and the oatmeal is set. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.